with Doug Duncan & Catherine Pawasarat
Wasteland to Pureland
An 8 Day Retreat in Seidenbuch, Germany
October 17th – 25th 2019
There is an awakening experience that is vast and beyond words.
The path beckons. Are you ready?
Grounded in the belief that awakening is available to everyone, Doug & Catherine teach us how to reunite with our gifts, to become agents of compassion and transformation, personally, interpersonally and globally.
The themes that will be covered in the retreat
- Awakening through Creativity
- Managing and letting go of hurt feelings so we can experience more joy and freedom.
- Turning our daily work into an engaging and enlivening practice.
- Uncovering the secrets we hide from ourselves leads to increased love and compassion.
- Turning our relationship with Money, Sex, and Power into tools for self-sovereignty.
- Meeting our inner shadow to find untapped energy for greater joy.
If you are interested in meditation, meeting with fellow explorers, learning from teachers in a lineage that goes right back to the buddha – who see all traditions as grist for the mill, or in the retreats that we organise – please get in touch. You can email email@example.com directly
To find out more about Doug Duncan and Catherine Pawarsarat, their work, background and philosophy – and Clearsky, the retreat centre where they live and teach in Canada you can visit https://www.planetdharma.com