The Germany 2019 Retreat begins on the 17th October at 4 pm and ends on the 25th October 2019 after lunch which is served at noon.
The course fee covers the costs for the teacher’s travel expenses and their room and board during their stay in Germany. Dāna is not included.
- Early Bird Price: € 599 by 16th September 2019
- Full Price: € 669
A deposit of € 100* guarantees your place. The remainder can be paid by instalments (discounted price deadlines still apply).
*non-refundable – if the retreat is cancelled all deposits will be returned in full.
The prices for rooms include full board. Rooms cost from €59 – €89 per night.
Accommodation should be booked directly with the hotel at: www.seminarhotel-seidenbuch.de
Dāna – “paying from the heart”
This course is offered by Doug & Catherine Sensei based on the ancient principle of generosity, or Dāna. Dāna is a Sanskrit term meaning “generosity”.
Dāna is a mutual exchange of generosity. It’s their joy to offer this course, and we trust you’ll match their time, energy, and passion by giving an amount of money that feels good and healthy to you.
To register for this retreat or for more information
Thinking about coming on Retreat?
- First of all smell the roses.
- An open mind and heart, and a spirit of adventure are excellent things to bring!
- It’s human to have some apprehensions about doing something new, meeting new people, or going to a new place. Particularly when all three happen together. We try to make this as supportive as possible.
- When exploring our growth edges, it’s natural to feel uncertain and awkward. And it’s very fruitful to transform that emotional tension into creative energy by drawing on your own inner resources – such as inquiry, going with the flow, and self-reflection, just a few of the many kinds of constructive engagements.
- To maximize your experience, we ask that you refrain from reading, using the internet or listening to music during the course. Writing for the purpose of journaling and course assignments is fine of course.
- Lastly, as our teachers Doug and Catherine live on the ancient tradition of Dana or Generosity, it is best to learn more about this profound practice before you register. https://www.planetdharma.com/what-is-dana/
What do previous retreatants say?
Video Producer, SD.com Toronto
“Precious and few are the teachers that have the charisma and skillful means to genuinely awaken us to the depth of our own TRUE NATURE!”
Owner / Villa Sumaya, Guatemala
“During retreats with Doug and Catherine I was led to confront hidden parts of myself, unaware that they were affecting me so deeply. Shadow work helped me acknowledge new strengths and wisdom that were within me all along. After retreat I left feeling freer and more confident about my spiritual practice.
“It is one thing to hear or read the Dharma and understand it intellectually. This workshop went so much further than that, as I found myself receiving realizations of the teachings on a visceral basis, going far beyond simply understanding.”